When exploring dyslexia programs online, it is easy to get overwhelmed with choices. Knowing how these services differ will lead you to find the ideal match for your child’s needs.
Should you opt for dyslexia therapy or tutoring? While they may share similar costs, therapy offers long-lasting solutions and a holistic approach. Our dyslexia therapy programs fundamentally shift your child’s cognitive learning process for improved orthographic mapping, faster word recognition and increased fluency.
- Individualized and one-on-one with the same therapist
- Tried-and-true evidence-based language interventions
- High repetition therapy for creation of new neural pathways
- Certified Academic Language Therapists (CALT)
- Remediates underlying language processing skills
- Therapeutic level curriculum completed with fidelity
- Enhances positive self-belief and motivation
When it comes to investing time and resources in language intervention, results speak louder than words. We don’t simply believe all children are capable of improving their language skills and boosting their confidence – our data proves it. Our therapy programs are a wholly comprehensive dyslexia solution that works.
See what our program can do for your child and request more information.